Love Earth Life Happiness.

2.24.2014

Continually Learning

The journey proceeds. Not as long as I initially thought due to a crazy lack of money.. (isn't that always the problem)...

Lack of money is trivial.

Loving your life and living your life are not only valuable phrases for your being.... but they are also essential for personal awareness, acceptance, and happiness.

I don't know about other people... but I'm personally sick of living a life where I'm constantly afraid to make decisions for myself. Being controlled by others is such a frustration. As humans.. I think we need to start becoming aware that it is actually beneficial to listen to our own hearts and accept what our hearts are telling us. It's completely individual. Truth is truth. And no matter what your personal "truth" involves... keep at it. And keep at it with all of your heart.

Xx,

Samijo

No comments:

Post a Comment